Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Strange visual effects: images upscaled and small black lines on the right of dialogs

Hi,

I used several ways in Eclipse to create a SmartGWT project, but whatever I do, even changing themes, removing GWT theme from the prj.gwt.xml file, etc, still my dialogs and other components look "ugly". For example the say.png icon is displayed bigger then the image itself is. See wap starter project.png to see how it looks on screen. say.pjng is the say icon displayed as is. Note also the black lines on the right end side of the dialog. And the missing lines right of the button.

I looked for other / conflicting CSS files. But I can't find it. Just new to all this. Help is very much appreciated.

Using:

- GWT SDK 2.0.4
    - SmartGWT 2.2 LGPL
    - Eclipse 3.6
    - Ubuntu/Firefox 3.6.10

Regards,

Johan
    Attached Files

It appears that the strange visual effects are gone when deploying/compiling the the GWT Smart application and not run it in development mode. Should have tried that first too.

However, is there a solution to have it also look good in development mode?

Comment

Have you by any chance tried running your sample in dev mode on another platform like Windows or OSX? Are you seeing the same issue with the unmodified HelloWorld sample in the Smart GWT distribution when you run it in hosted mode?

Comment

Working...
      X