• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

JUNIT missing schemaTranslator.xsl

SmartGWT 2.2
    Netbeans 6.9.1
    Junit 3.8.2
    Tomcat 6.0
    I'm having issues with JUNIT. I've posted this on the main thread "Unable to find 'isomorphic.gwt.xml' on your classpath" but I hoped maybe someone who's solved that problem on their local build might be able to assist me.

Everytime I run JUNIT with any smartGWT included it blows up. The test methods that don't require SmartGWT seem to exit correctly. The methods that do use smartGWT features blow up hard. They start by complaining about the CSS but I could ignore those warnings. The issues with the missing schema makes the system crash hard.

I enclose the errors below.
    I've included the junit 3.8.1, SmartGWT.jar, and smartGWT-skins.jar in my test libraries.

I'm rather vague on what jars are required in Tomcat to run the unit test, can anyone comment on that?

The logs keep complaining about being unable to find isomorphic.gwt.xml. I did a full system search and this file does not exist. I couldn't even find any files that had that text contained inside of it except for the test logs themselves.

I've been spinning my wheels on this issue for a solid week and any advice would be welcome.

Code:
    [ERROR] Unable to find 'isomorphic.gwt.xml' on your classpath; could be a typo, or maybe you forgot to include a classpath entry for source?
    The development shell servlet received a request for 'skins/Enterprise/skin_styles.css' in module 'isomorphic.gwt.xml' 
       [ERROR] Unable to find 'isomorphic.gwt.xml' on your classpath; could be a typo, or maybe you forgot to include a classpath entry for source?
    Starting HTTP on port 0
       [WARN] CSS error: null [1:22] Error in style rule. Invalid token "skins/Enterprise/skin_styles.css\' in the public path of module \'isomorphic". Was expecting one of: <S>, <LBRACE>, <COMMA>, <PLUS>, <GREATER>, <IDENT>, "*", <HASH>, ".", "[", ":".
       [WARN] CSS warning: null [1:22] Ignoring the following declarations in this rule.
    The development shell servlet received a request for 'skins/SilverWave/skin_styles.css' in module 'isomorphic.gwt.xml' 
       [WARN] CSS error: null [1:22] Error in style rule. Invalid token "skins/SilverWave/skin_styles.css\' in the public path of module \'isomorphic". Was expecting one of: <S>, <LBRACE>, <COMMA>, <PLUS>, <GREATER>, <IDENT>, "*", <HASH>, ".", "[", ":".
       [WARN] CSS warning: null [1:22] Ignoring the following declarations in this rule.
    The development shell servlet received a request for 'system/schema/schemaTranslator.xsl' in module 'isomorphic.gwt.xml' 
    The development shell servlet received a request for 'system/schema/schemaTranslator.xsl' in module 'isomorphic.gwt.xml' 
    ....etc...etc. It repeats this for a few thousand lines

Thanks

We'll look into it, but the log warnings should not affect the actual running of the test.

Comment

I found another error, I bet this one is the one that really makes everything blow up. It was just hard to find since its 2 lines out of several thousand:

Code:
      The development shell servlet received a request for 'IDACall' in module 'isomorphic.gwt.xml'

We're not using smartGWT server side components. Do we need to set something up specially for unit tests?

Comment

I've just finished cracking open all the jars to see if IDACall is present anywhere but I don't see it. My normal DS objects go to our servers not the IDACall servlet. Do I need to add a smart-servlet.jar to our tomcat to do unit testing? Or is there some flag I can set to tell the unit tests not to be looking for it
        Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X