Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

ListGrid Display Bug

With the 24/11/2010 build, a new bug has been introduced with the hover color of frozen fields.
    My testcase is in attachement.
    How to test? Just load the page. The listgrid will be filled by some data, then move the mose over the rows and you will see that if you move the mouse over the unfrozen colums, everything is good, but when you move the mouse over the frozen colums, the hover color logic seems to be inverted!!
    Attached Files

We're not seeing an issue here - if your nightly was built from SVN, please use a nightly from smartclient.com/builds instead.

Comment

Correction: We are now seeing the issue - sorry for the confusion.

We'll let you know when we have a resolution for this.

Comment

Ok this should be resolved in nightly builds from this point forward. Please let us know if you continue to encounter this problem!
        Thanks

Comment

I've downloaded nightly build 24-11-2010 (last one, from smartclient.com/build) now but the display bug is still present

Comment

You initially reported the issue against the 11-24 build so the fix would only be present in the "next" nightly build. Try downloading the 11-25 build that is now available.

Sanjiv

Comment

The bug is solved with the 25-11 (your date) build.
              Sorry for the confusion, but my initial 24-11 date was in fact the european current date, so it was in fact ... your 23-11 build that was involved.

Comment

Working...
              X