• Time
Clear All

Changing theme?

I read some post on changing the theme and i tried this

<inherits name="com.smartgwt.SmartGwtNoScript" />
    <inherits name="com.smartclient.SmartClientDefault"/>
    <inherits name="com.smartclient.theme.treefrog.TreeFrog"/>

But i get:
    [ERROR] Unable to find 'com/smartclient/theme/treefrog/TreeFrog.gwt.xml' on your classpath; could be a typo, or maybe you forgot to include a classpath entry for source?

Now i read about the smartgwt-skins.jar but it seems i do not have this. Do i miss something?

Which edition of Smart GWT are you using?

Comment

I am using smartgwtee-2.3 which I downloaded a few weeks ago. I also get a message whenever i run a project to get a newer version. Is that the problem?

Comment

The SmartGWT EE distribution needs to be updated to include smartgwt-skins.jar. For now, you can get smartgwt-skins.jar from here.

Also for SmartGWT EE, you need to inherit the SmartGwtEE modules, not SmartGwt. Make sure you read the EE Setup Instructions.

Comment

OK Thank you.

Comment

Sjivan I can set different skins now but it seems images are missing. I get several 404 not found on images in all skins. I downloaded the smartclient snapshot and copied the last skin images to the directory but that does not correct the problem.

In SilverWave i miss some images but in fleet i miss almost all images. Do I miss something because i downloaded the skins.jar seperatly?

Comment

Anyone had the same problem?

Comment

Are you sure you're not including multiple skins? What are the 404 URL's you're seeing with the fleet theme? Post all the details.

Comment

OK some details

xml
                  Code:
                  <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.User'/>
                  	<inherits name="com.smartgwtee.tools.Tools"/>
                      <inherits name="com.smartgwtee.SmartGwtEE"/>

<inherits name="com.smartgwt.SmartGwtNoScript" />
                      <!-- <inherits name="com.smartclient.theme.silverwave.SilverWave"/> --> 
                      <!-- <inherits name="com.smartclient.theme.treefrog.TreeFrog"/> -->
                      <inherits name="com.smartclient.theme.fleet.Fleet"/> 
                      <!--   <inherits name="com.smartclient.theme.graphite.Graphite"/> -->
                      <!-- <inherits name="com.smartclient.theme.enterpriseblue.EnterpriseBlue"/> --> 

<entry-point class="com.smartgwt.sample.client.BuiltInDS"/>
                  http://127.0.0.1:8888/builtinds/sc/skins/fleet/images/Window/window_BR.png

404 not found

Image does not exist in the directory of the skin

Need more info?

Comment

Working...
                  X