Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Miconfigured distributed showcase war?

I ran into a problem with yesterday's nightly SmartGWTee build when I tried to run the showcase war under Tomcat 6.0.14. I got the error below. When I investigated I discovered that the Country class is not where Spring expects to find it and is located at the path shown below which appears to be the source of the problem. I didn't check if this problem exists in multiple files, but it may. See analysis following error and path.

Code:
    Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'hibernateSessionFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.MappingException: entity class not found: com.isomorphic.examples.Country
    Caused by: org.hibernate.MappingException: entity class not found: com.isomorphic.examples.Country
            at org.hibernate.mapping.PersistentClass.getMappedClass(PersistentClass.java:122)
    Code:
    gsl@aragorn:~/java/tomcat/apache-tomcat-6.0.14/webapps/showcase/WEB-INF/classes/com> find -name Country\*
    ./smartgwt/sample/showcase/server/customDataSource/Country.class
    It seems that there might be a misconfiguration within the generated war. The definition in the Hibernate file hibernate.cfg.xml appears to be correct:

Code:
            <mapping resource="com/smartgwt/sample/showcase/server/customDataSource/Country.hbm.xml"/>
    but inside this file you have:

Code:
    <hibernate-mapping>
        <class name="com.isomorphic.examples.Country" table="countryDS" >
    -=> Gregg <=-
    Last edited by gsl1; 22 Dec 2010, 06:45.

Hi Gregg,

Thanks for pointing out a problem.

I've just committed changes with correct package names.

You will be able to pick up these changes with next nightly build.

Regards,
    Alius

Comment

Working...
    X