Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Cloning a record

Hi,

What is the recommended way of acquiring an independent copy of a Record object?

(So that modifications performed on the copy do not influence the original instance?)

Thank you for your help:

Csillag

The best approach is to iterate down your DataSource fields and copy just those attributes into a new Record. Anything other attributes that are present are typically artifacts of the particular component the record is in (eg, selection markers).

Comment

You wont reply to my any of the threads..but u r replying else..y?
      as am really inneed ,and ask u more times..still u wnt reply
      I mean isomorphic

Comment

Hi vinuriyer,
        Customers who have purchased support will always receive prioritized responses from the Isomorphic support team on the forums.

When all customers that have support have had all their questions answered we will also go after questions from other users on the forums - prioritizing those that appear to be real framework bugs, are clearly explained, and have standalone test cases.

To get consistent, timely responses to your posts from Isomorphic, purchase support.

Thanks
        Isomorphic Software

Comment

Hi Isomorphic ,

Thanks for your response,actually am unaware about this purchase support,thatsy am depressed on not answering my questions..
          ok ,let me know what all are the formalities for applying purchase support

Vinu

Comment

Working...
          X