Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Issue with overlapping controls on group collapse and then expand

Took the nightly build to solve the issue of overlapping controls.

issue of overlapping controls:
    1)You have a grouped listgrid with an expansion component(HLayout in out case) configured on a Record being displayed in the list grid
    2) you go and expand the group and then expand the record (we have done called the expandRecord() on double click of a record in the grid. see image group expand 1.GIF)
    3) Collapse the group by clicking the plus icon and again expand it (see image group expand 2.GIF)

You can see that we get the dropdown with improper alignment.

It was stated that this issue has been solved in Nightly build after April 16, I took the latest Nighty Build with jars smartgwt.jar and isc-jakarta-oro-2.0.6.jar.

When I logged in the application I got the js error attached in the logs(See js error popup image and log from developer console attached)

I have attached how application looks once I have clicked OK on js error popup(application after js error.GIF)
    You can see that Communications section has disappeared, but that is due to js error I suppose. Kindly help!!

Smart gwt library we are using:
    smartgwt-2.4Pro
    Attached Files

Thanks for the clear stack trace - this has been fixed, and the fix will appear in the next nightly. Please grab it and let us know whether the overlapping controls issue has been fixed.

Comment

Working...
    X