Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Debugging the Calendar - Event in Top Left

I have the issue where the Calendar event jumps to the top left corner. I thought this was usually caused because some data was not filled for the event, but that seems ok.

Any other ideas on what could be wrong or how to fix it?

I suspect this warning may have something to do with it. This happens when the Calendar is first drawn

Code:
    WARN:PaneContainer:isc_Application_8_0_mainView_paneContainer:ignoring bad or negative height: -8 [enable 'sizing' log for stack trace]
    com.smartgwt.client.core.JsObject$SGWT_WARN: 16:30:39.428:XRP7:WARN:PaneContainer:isc_Application_8_0_mainView_paneContainer:ignoring bad or negative height: -8 [enable 'sizing' log for stack trace]

This is the shortest testcase yet

Code:
    		new Calendar().draw();
    This is using last nights nightly. Try creating an event. It will jump to top left.

Comment

not sure. looks like my build is wonky. will try a new project.

Comment

Originally posted by atomatom
        This is the shortest testcase yet

Code:
        		new Calendar().draw();
        This is using last nights nightly. Try creating an event. It will jump to top left.
        I'm also able to reproduce this.

Comment

For the record, the warning I posted above does not appear with the test case and seems unrelated.

Comment

The other symptom here is that the Calendar row height is smaller than before. Like the layout has been 'squished' into a smaller space.

I reverted to an earlier version (5/13) and things work again for me.

Comment

This is fixed, fallout from a new Calendar feature being added a few days ago.

Comment

Great. Thanks. What is the new feature?

Comment

Working...
                X