Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Reparent nodes to leaf nodes Bug

I'm trying to reparent nodes to other "leaf nodes" (nodes without childs).

I set up property setCanAcceptDrop(true); setCanDrag(true) on MyTreeNode Class.

And the TreeGrid is set up...
    Code:
    	employeeTreeGrid.setCanEdit(true);
    	employeeTreeGrid.setCanReorderRecords(true);
    	employeeTreeGrid.setCanAcceptDroppedRecords(true);
    	employeeTreeGrid.setCanDragRecordsOut(true);

employeeTreeGrid.setDragDataAction(DragDataAction.MOVE);
    	employeeTreeGrid.setCanReparentNodes(true);
    Thus I can not reparent a node to nodes without childs. For this, I must put the property "setIsFolder(true)" on MyTreeNode Class (force to be a folder), but the control paints a cross to "leaf nodes". (see attachment image)

When I do click on the cross, it throw an exception:
    Code:
    11:06:14.441 [ERROR] [smartbug] 11:06:14.443:MUP1:WARN:TreeGridBody:isc_TreeGrid_0_body:startRowAnimation passed empty row range, aborting: 3,3
    com.smartgwt.client.core.JsObject$SGWT_WARN: 11:06:14.443:MUP1:WARN:TreeGridBody:isc_TreeGrid_0_body:startRowAnimation passed empty row range, aborting: 3,3
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.MethodAdaptor.invoke(MethodAdaptor.java:105)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.MethodDispatch.invoke(MethodDispatch.java:71)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.OophmSessionHandler.invoke(OophmSessionHandler.java:157)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.reactToMessages(BrowserChannelServer.java:281)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.processConnection(BrowserChannelServer.java:531)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.run(BrowserChannelServer.java:352)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
    When I click in other cross (of node expandable), all runs fine.

I test this with SmartGWT v2.2 & 2.4 using firefox 3.6 (and IE8, IE9, Safari and Chrome)

I attach the source code that it's showcase "Drag Reparent" with my changes.

thanks for your work!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sanas; 23 Jun 2011, 01:34.

See canDropOnLeaves.

That's not an exception, just a warning.

Comment

Working...
    X