Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Congratulations for your job Isomorphic

Hi Isomorphic,

I have been using SmartGWT for a few months now. I have to say, the beginning was not always easy.

But today, I'm working with SmartGWT 2.4 (can't wait for the 2.5 release), and I'm very pleased.

I'm sure a lot of users agree with me, you guys (how many of you actually work in the SmartGWT project ?) have been doing a great job.

A big thanks to the community too, some users are very helpful.

This is just a "cheers up" & "continue like that" post !

Sorry for the bad english.

Have a nice week.

Ditto, stupendous job.

I almost can't believe the utility+beauty of what I am able to create, with so little knowledge and just starting out with programming.

Awesome product, and very helpful support.

Comment

Thanks guys. It's very encouraging for the support team to get positive feedback. Please know also that we have seen both of you helping other users, and we appreciate it.

Comment

Agree on this. Nice improvements and components became much more stable over the last months.
        Thanks to you Isomorphic !

Comment

Of course, the tool is more easy to use.I have sucessfully completed one project using this and got good comments on my UI as well.Even i faced some issues but still managed to.

Actually, to create and design the effects and components in a web application using javascript, ajax coding is much difficult. but this is easy coding and acheive the same.
          Even the basic framework is the googles product GWT.you extended the core framework with more look and feel..
          Good job as well !!

The support performance need to improve !! Since you guys are only replying for the priortized customers ..
          whether its a paid or non -paid customer,if your product is used,you are getting popularized..so pls keep in mind to help the developers who worked with your framework..
          Last edited by vinuriyer; 25 Jul 2011, 03:43.

Comment

The support performance need to improve !! Since you guys are only replying for the priortized customers ..
            I Disagree.

Comment

hi jmichelgarcia,

pls check this link

http://forums.smartclient.com/showthread.php?t=16105&highlight=cloning

Here,isomorphic itself agreed the need of purchase report for getting the response.

be cool !! its not a debate..am happy with this product and i developed my career best project..

Comment

hi,

am thankful for the smartgwt product and i developed a stunning ui..
                Pls check the attachment..
                since the data needs to secure ,the screenshot is not much of good quality,,

Enjoy and happy coding with smartgwt!!

All the best :)
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi vinuriyer,
                  Customers who have purchased support will always receive prioritized responses from the Isomorphic support team on the forums.

When all customers that have support have had all their questions answered we will also go after questions from other users on the forums - prioritizing those that appear to be real framework bugs, are clearly explained, and have standalone test cases.

To get consistent, timely responses to your posts from Isomorphic, purchase support.

Thanks
                  Isomorphic Software
                  It's not a debate. There is a difference between having an answer, and getting a fast one.

Im not getting into that conversation, that's not the point of this topic.
                  Cheers

Comment

Yeah ,Of course ..

No more args :)

cheerz

Comment

hi jmichelgarcia,

The isomorphic guys give preference to the forums refer following things,

Be sure your post includes:

1. the SmartGWT du hoc or SmartClient version and browser version(s) involved;

2. for a server-side problem,du hoc singapore the complete logs generated during processing of the request;

3. for a client-side problem, the contents of the Developer Console (see FAQ for usage);

4. if there is a JavaScript error, noi that fami the stack trace logged in the Developer Console (from Internet Explorer if possible); and

5. sample code.

Posts with incomplete information are much more likely to be ignored.
                      Ultimately possible, just a lot harder than getting a free pooling implementation from ListGrid
                      I will follow this in my coming threads .As am unaware about this all.

Comment

Working...
                      X