Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

SmartGWT 2.5 ListGrid missing header images

I am testing 2.5 version (today nightly) and it seems that the enterprise and enterprise blue does not contain images for the listgrid header.
    On the other side, treefrog and silverWave do have those images.

Try downloading the build again. There was a broken build up for a few hours.

Sanjiv

Comment

btw the latest build has a fairly significant IE performance improvement for ListGrids and TreeGrids. They should now appear snappier on IE.

Comment

yes, this wasa the reason I updated to 2.5 before the release, I have some pages that give stack overflow on IE8.
        I will try the new build and report back.

Comment

Ok, it works now.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by mihai007
            yes, this wasa the reason I updated to 2.5 before the release, I have some pages that give stack overflow on IE8.
            I will try the new build and report back.
            Are you seeing the stack overflow with the latest build? Can you point to the post / issue where you provided a testcase? Have you noticed any improvement in performance on IE with this build? For reference, the performance improvement you see should be related to the number of columns in the ListGrid. ie the greater the number of columns in your ListGrid, the more noticeable the improvement will be.

Comment

Working...
            X