Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

ListGrid orientation

Hi there

Is it possible to change ListGrid orientation? What I mean? All records are added into listgrid as new rows with columns for every ListGridField now. I want to add new record as new column, rows will be static and defined by ListGridField array (empty grid will have 2 rows with no column).

So, I need something like this: ListGrid with 2 ListGridFields - date and value. This fields will be represented as 2 rows in table and every record will be a new column. (I don't need any scrollbars, header is hidden... just need static table with some data)

(if someone need to know: SmartGWT 2.4)

Take a look to DetailViewer. It's what you need?

Comment

I would also like to have the option to add records to a ListGrid and for it display rows are columns, and columns as rows.

I am not looking for a DetailViewer, but just a way to organize records so I can see them side-by-side such as you would to compare things, like features for example.

Attached is a sample...
      Attached Files

Comment

That's what DetailViewer does.

Comment

OK -- I'll take a closer look.

I had seen it in the Showcase but did not see a direct usage of it.

Also I kind of expected it to extend ListGrid, or to maybe have a ListGrid.setRecordOrientation (RecordOrientation.VERTICAL), though that's probably easier to say than code...

Comment

Working...
          X