Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Any update on this???
    Let me know if you need anything else. I think the sample in the previous post should be good enough to reproduce the issue.

Thanks.

Comment

We're checking on it - please bear in mind this occurs at most for cases where you pass a String[] to an operator instead of using a nested OR clause. This is just an undocumented convenience feature that's broken, easily worked around.

Comment

.. and we're not reproducing the problem.

Possible causes:
        1. you've successfully updated your client libs but you're still using older server isomorphic*.jar files. Compare the byte size against the .jars from the latest build.

2. you've got logic in a DMI or servlet that you haven't shown, which is doing something to the DSRequest before it gets executed.

Comment

Isomorphic

1) I have cross verified the versions and they are fine.

2) No DMI used in the sample test case generated from the builtinds sample. Please refer to the simplest test case i provided 5 posts prior to this, <link>
          http://forums.smartclient.com/showpo...2&postcount=13 </link>.

thanks.

Comment

We checked again, and our test case did not exactly replicate your submitted criteria - there was bug that depended on both order of criteria and nesting. Now this is fixed for all AdvancedCriteria structures - grab the next 3.0p or 3.1d build to get the fix.

Comment

Great.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
              X