Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Big icon (32x32) in menu item is buggy

Smartgwt 2.5

Attached file speaks by himself : when increasing size of menu item icons, the grey width background stays exactly at the same width. As the same time, the height if each item cannot be changed (or please tell me how, because i tried a lot of things), producing as well a strange effect when hovering over.

Thanks fot your help !
    Attached Files

You need to adjust the cellHeight of the Menu (it inherits from ListGrid) as well as possibly adjust the width of the background image (which shows that grey band).

Comment

CellHeight is actually already set in my code at the size of the icon of the MenuItem, but still shows at half of it.

Which backgound image are you talking about ? I can't see any method like this in MenuItem or Menu component.

Thanks for you help

Comment

Just to explain better, the cell height is correct in the menu, only at hovering time, the blue effect on the cell seems to be the default height (20px) instead of the cell height set.

Comment

The rollover CSS style also contains a fixed-height background gradient image which you will need to adjust or replace with a solid background color.

Comment

Working...
          X