Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

DataSource.parseAdvancedCriteria failed on IN_SET criterion

Hello,

I want to parse a map of criteria with DataSource.parseAdvancedCriteria.
    The criteria data in the map looks like this
    Code:
    {operator=and, 
    criteria=[{operator=or, 
    criteria=[{operator=and, 
    criteria=[{operator=greaterOrEqual, fieldName=startDate, value=Wed Nov 30 00:00:00 CET 2011}, {fieldName=startDate, operator=lessOrEqual, value=Fri Dec 30 00:00:00 CET 2011}]
    }, 
    {operator=and, 
    criteria=[{operator=greaterOrEqual, fieldName=endDate, value=Wed Nov 30 00:00:00 CET 2011}, {fieldName=endDate, operator=lessOrEqual, value=Fri Dec 30 00:00:00 CET 2011}]
    }]
    }, 
    {operator=or, 
    criteria=[{fieldName=userId, operator=equals, value=2}, {fieldName=groupId, operator=inSet, value=[2, 4, 3]}]}], _constructor=AdvancedCriteria}
    In the created AdvancedCriteria is an element null, but not the inSet criterion:
    Code:
    AdvancedCriteria:[and:[or:[and:[{startDate greaterOrEqual Wed Nov 30 00:00:00 CET 2011}, {startDate lessOrEqual Fri Dec 30 00:00:00 CET 2011}], and:[{endDate greaterOrEqual Wed Nov 30 00:00:00 CET 2011}, {endDate lessOrEqual Fri Dec 30 00:00:00 CET 2011}]], or:[{userId equals 2}, null]]]
    I'm using SmartGWTPro 2.4.

Best regards

Peter

Please let us know if you can reproduce this on a more recent version (2.5.x nightly or 3.0 nightly, and if so, please provide a test case we can run to see the issue.

Comment

Hallo,

I have test the problem with the nightly build SmartGWTPro2.5.
      The problem occurs also in the version.

I have attach the test application sources.

Peter
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for putting together a test case, it's been queued to be looked at. Note that no ETA is available when you do not have a support contract.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for pointing to a bug. It is now fixed.

You can get it with next nightly builds (3.0p and 3.1d).

Regards,
          Alius.

Comment

Working...
          X