Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Button Down Image

I have an ImgButton that I would like to display one image while it's up and another while it's down.

I have declared the button as such:

ImgButton imgButton = new ImgButton();
    imgButton.setSize(16);
    imgButton.setSrc("oxygen/16/actions/media-playback-start.png");
    imgButton.setShowRollOver(false);
    imgButton.setActionType(SelectionType.CHECKBOX);

Two questions here:

1. How do I set the down image (css, method call, or other)?

2. Why does the button by default remove the image set in setSrc() and replace it with a tiny whit square? (I have followed the example at http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwt/showcase/#buttons_category_toggle and the only difference I can see is that the buttons in the example are in a toolstrip.

Thanks

Reading the skinning guide, I learned that using an image by the same name as the source in setSrc() with _Down appended to the end should cause the button to show a different icon for different states. However, doing so has not done anything to the down state of my button

I added an image called media-playback-start_Down.png and SmartGWT does not display the icon for the button in the down state.

Comment

There are flags on the component controlling whether distinct images are shown in different states - setShowRollover, setShowDown, etc. Also anytime an image is not showing up, use Firebug to see if theres a 404 - you might have a typo difference between the URL provided to the component and the name given to the saved image.

Comment

Working...
      X