Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

SmartGWT with Cross Site Iframe Linker

Hello,
    I'm using SmartGWT 2.4 and have to include my SmartGWT App from another domain. I want to use the cross site iframe linker in my .gwt.xml file, so I added the following:
    <add-linker name="xsiframe"/>
    The normal xs linker is not an option for me (and even deprecated?).

However I get the following error:
    Invoking Linker Cross-Site-Iframe
    [ERROR] The Cross-Site-Iframe linker does not support <script> tags in the gwt.xml files, but the gwt.xml file (or the gwt.xml files which it includes) contains the following script tags:
    sc/modules/ISC_Core.js
    sc/modules/ISC_Foundation.js
    sc/modules/ISC_Containers.js
    sc/modules/ISC_Grids.js
    sc/modules/ISC_Forms.js
    sc/modules/ISC_RichTextEditor.js
    sc/modules/ISC_Calendar.js
    sc/modules/ISC_DataBinding.js
    sc/skins/Enterprise/load_skin.js
    In order for your application to run correctly, you will need to include these tags in your host page directly. In order to avoid this error, you will need to remove the script tags from the gwt.xml file, or add this property to the gwt.xml file: <set-configuration-property name='xsiframe.failIfScriptTag' value='FALSE'/>

Is there any workaround for this?
    Or can you tell whether it will be possible in the (near) future to include SmartGWT Apps from another domain?

Thanks
    Last edited by Zordon; 27 Dec 2011, 13:10.

Hello,

We also had this issue and found a cure:

1) Make sure your gwt.xml doesn not contain any SmartGWT inherits except this one: <inherits name="com.smartgwt.SmartGwtNoScript"/>
    2) Reference the required scripts by adding them to your host page (html used to start the app), which looks like this (best in the 'head' tag and replace [module-name] by your module name) :

Code:
    <script src=[module-name]/sc/modules/ISC_Core.js></script>

<script src=[module-name]/sc/modules/ISC_Foundation.js></script>
    <script src=[module-name]/sc/modules/ISC_Containers.js></script>
    <script src=[module-name]/sc/modules/ISC_Grids.js></script>
    <script src=[module-name]/sc/modules/ISC_Forms.js></script>
    <script src=[module-name]/sc/modules/ISC_RichTextEditor.js></script>
    <script src=[module-name]/sc/modules/ISC_Calendar.js></script>

<script src=[module-name]/sc/modules/ISC_DataBinding.js></script>
    This is actually mentioned in the documentation of the 'com.smartgwt.SmartGwtNoScript' module definition.

It is possible that you might need to reference additional scripts, just go over your 'inherit' tags and resolved the scripts required by going over the relevant module definitions in the smartgwt jar.
    Last edited by hin3x; 15 Jan 2013, 06:09.

Comment

Working...
    X