Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

How to control the height of SectionStackSection??

Hi, I want to know how to control the height of the SectionStackSection without depending on the item that is inside the SectionStackSection, does any one has an idea?

Without any experience on it I would think if I put a fixed height VerticalLayout in it...
    I will try to have a look

Alain

Comment

Thanks albu77 for your response.

May you did not get my point, I am trying to control the height of SectionStackSection without controlling the canvas that is located inside the SectionStackSection.

Comment

I understand that I didn't understand but not much... could you give more details
        Alain

Comment

Thanks very much albu77 for helping me.

In another way I want to have setHeight() method for the SectionStackSection
          without needing to control the height of the SectionStackSection from it's items, I hope you got me now.

Comment

I've tried to reach the HTMLFlow to change it's height but it doesn't work. And if we look in the doc it seems normal:
            (NOTE: Since the size of an HTMLFlow component is determined by its HTML contents, this component will draw at varying sizes if given content of varying .....)
            I don't have any idea.
            What I tried is:
            Code:
            	sectionStack.getMember(1).setHeight(60);
            I put a SC.say with a toString and it give me the right ID I can see on my SectionStack....

Regards

Alain
            Last edited by albu77; 3 Jan 2012, 07:52.

Comment

Thanks again for your quick response.

Actually I tried that parts of code but unfortunately nothing works.

I hope one of the smartGWT guyz answer us.

Comment

How about these 2 properties?
                Code:
                sectionStackSection.getSectionStack().setHeight(height);
                sectionStackSection.getSectionHeader().setHeight(height);

Comment

Thanks very much RAS, I will try this, and I will give you my feedback :)

Comment

Working...
                  X