Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

ToolStripButton which is a ImgButton and not a StretchImgButton

Hi,

I wanted to have a toolstripbutton which is comprised of a single image in any state along with a Icon. So the background for default toolstripbutton is comprised of 3 separate images: _start, _stretch,_end. I would like to have it as a single image instead. Is it possible.It can be achieved by manually changing background images on mouse-over etc. but wanted to know if there is a better approach then that.

Thanks.

Is this not possible??

Comment

Look at the samples, they show single-image buttons. The stretchable media is for the overlay/highlight, you don't need to create this.

Comment

Hi,

In my case the default Image in the toolbar itself has a background image and the background changes on hover, mouse down etc and background is a single image.

It can be achieved by setting background image and then changing it on events which I would like to avoid if possible since that part of the code you guys have already implemented for on hover but instead using a StretchImgButton.

Thanks.

Comment

We don't really follow, but if you don't want the StretchImg-based hover effect, you can put any ordinary widget in the ToolStrip instead, for example, ImgButton.

Comment

I see only the following methods: addButton, addMenuButton, addSpacer , addFormItem in the api docs. Showcase examples also use only these. None of the above can take a Widget.

Thanks.

Comment

Please note the superclass of ToolStrip: Layout.

Comment

Working...
              X