Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Mobile support?

I'm trying to learn about the mobile support but nothing seems to be available. I've seen similar questions in the past but no replies/comments at all. I'm totally lost here: what is supported? is there a 'mobile' module/skin/theme/whatever for real? if not, any clue when it will be? are there any samples/examples? has anyone built a ipad/iphone app using SGWT?
    I apologize if I missed something here, but it looks to me like this topic is constantly avoided and this makes me think there's no real mobile support as we speak and we can't risk on counting on it. I hope I'm wrong and I just don't get it, but, if so, someone please comment. Thanks!

Don't panic, just read the docs.

Comment

Hi,

I have similar questions as mentioned in the OP. I went through the MobileDevelopment page, and it helped. Are there any examples for us to get started with automatically switching the skin based on the user agent? I looked at the Quick Start Guide of SmartGWT and SmartClient, and didn't find any mention of the word "mobile". I may be missing something, and I'm trying to search through more posts, but right now I have no clue on how to get started.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
      X