Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Automaticcally reconnect remote folder

Hi guys,

Using SmartGwt 2.5 LGPL and windows7 pro, i have a strange problem.
    My smartgwt app allow user to browsing over the network the server machine as well as other network accessible machines (for example : \\machine_name\my_folder).

This works pretty well actually, the only problem is that remote networks cannot be browsed until i browse them using windows7 explorer.

To be more accurate, at windows startup, my remote folders are accessible via windows explorer, i can browse into them whitout any problem. But if i don't do it explicitly, the remote folder is not visible in my file browsing widget.

What i have to do for the moment is quite painful : start my machine, browse manually (with windows explorer) to the remote folder, then start my app and then it's visible. If my app was started before i browse with explorer, if have to restart it in order to make remote folder appear.

Any idea why windows should explicitly browse remote folder before they are accessible through smart gwt app ?

I just want to add that my remote folders are correctly connected at windows startup because they are visible and browsable.

thank a lot for any clever idea ! :)
Working...
X