Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

SmartGWT.Mobile 0.9m - Errors in TableView?

The latest SmartGWT.Mobile Beta Release seems to have errors in TableView - or did I get something wrong?

Code:
    [ERROR] [mobile] - Errors in 'jar:file ... com.smartgwt.mobile/smartgwt-mobile.jar!/com/smartgwt/mobile/client/widgets/grids/TableView.java'
    [ERROR] [mobile] - Line 398: The method getId() is undefined for the type Record
    [ERROR] [mobile] - Line 897: The method getId() is undefined for the type Record
    [ERROR] [mobile] - Line 1034: The method getId() is undefined for the type Record
    [ERROR] [mobile] - Line 1057: The method getId() is undefined for the type Record
    [ERROR] [mobile] - Line 1076: The method getId() is undefined for the type Record

Hi,

It seems that the getId method was removed from the Record class, and TableView was not updated.

You can see the implementation details browsing the classes. I guess that TableView needs to be updated to getAttribute("id") instead.

My five cents,

Iván

Comment

Thanks, I patched the errors in TableView and AlertView / CancelDialog, and now the compilation errors are gone.

Hope they will release an updated JAR soon.

Comment

Both files have already been updated in the downloadable .jar, you may need to "Refresh" the project in Eclipse.

Comment

Hi,

I just downloaded again the smartgwt-mobile-1.0.zip from this location:
          http://smartgwt-mobile.smartclient.com/downloads/smartgwt-mobile-1.0.zip

Code:
          md5sum smartgwt-mobile-1.0.zip 
          6e52dd9d843267e5b6bc050539f7c151  smartgwt-mobile-1.0.zip
          And still the com.smartgwt.mobile.client.widgets.grids.TableView class still has references to getId() from com.smartgwt.mobile.client.data.Record

Check the reported line numbers
          Code:
                [ERROR] Line 398:  The method getId() is undefined for the type Record
                [ERROR] Line 897:  The method getId() is undefined for the type Record
                [ERROR] Line 1034:  The method getId() is undefined for the type Record
                [ERROR] Line 1057:  The method getId() is undefined for the type Record
                [ERROR] Line 1076:  The method getId() is undefined for the type Record
          Thanks,

Comment

Working...
          X