Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

SliderItem

Hi,

Is it possible to have 2 knobs in the SliderItem to set both max and min values?

Regards,
    Sandip

This isn't built-in functionality, you would need to build something like this via composing basic components and implementing drag and drop handling for the Slider thumbs.

Comment

Can you make us available such a slider component for 2 thumbs?

Regards,
      Sandip

Comment

sandip.sahoo,

"Yes we can if you are ready to sponsor it."

This would be the reply from Isomorphic. Just kidding :). We too need it if possible. My company will not sponsor though.

Thanks.

Comment

You know, I keep on running into the same problem with my clients.

They just refuse to pay a few bucks to somebody like Isomorphic for a new feature, but they are OK paying me 40 hours to research alternatives.
          What kind of sense does that make?

Heck, at $25/hr, that's $1k.
          And if a feature costed $2k, we could always co-sponsor a feature, right?

What I would like to have is a "sense-injector" syringe control, so I could give my clients a shot of reason once in a while!
          Anybody wanna co-sponsor that with me?

At any rate, blah blah, complain complain complain...

Comment

Harsha is quite correct - the support service allows for unlimited questions and unlimited bugfixes, we can't throw in on-demand development as well. Use our other services (Feature Sponsorship for example) for that.

shortpasta is also quite right :) That kind of thinking is very common and it is not unusual for a company to decline to sponsor something then spend 5x more to develop something worse, not to mention maintenance cost.

Comment

Working...
            X