Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Problem with timeline.setResolution

smartgwt 5.0, build september 19.

I think i have encountered an issue, which can also be seen in your showcase (timeline#resolution).

I have a timeline that i create with week/day headers, spanning 28 days. I then have two buttons where the user can switch between "hour" and "day" resolution. The "hour" resolution shows hours, 24 columns.

This is how i create my button:

Code:
    IButton button = FieldUtils.createButton(title, null);
            button.setID(ID);
            button.setAutoFit(true);
            button.addClickHandler(new ClickHandler() {
                @Override
                public void onClick(ClickEvent event) {
                    System.out.println("onclick;unit;"+unit+";colCount;"+columnCount);
                    setResolution(headerLevels, unit, columnCount, 1);
                }
            });
    My two buttons have WEEK, DAY and 28 for the "day" resolution and DAY,HOUR and 23 for the "hour" resolution. However, it seems that the "unitcount" is ignored somehow, because when i first click the hour button, i get 5 days, and when i click the "day" button, i still have 5 days, eventhough i sent in 28 days.

As i mentioned, you can see similar behaviour when you click around the resolution buttons in your timeline example.

Input appreciated. I would like the resolution method to use the columncount value i send in.

Hi, bumping in hope of a response. As i mention above, the issue can easily be reproduced in your live showcase.

Comment

This is already fixed - update to the latest from smartclient.com/builds

Comment

Working...
      X