Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Date widget displays partially off screen on 1st click

If you click on the icon for a date widget like say RelativeDateItem and you are near the bottom of the browser window, it will render partially off the "screen" and not visible. Subsequent clicks of the icon will render the widget fine.

This can be reproduced in the showcase under Forms->Various Controls. Scroll down and on the "Relative Date" click the icon to choose a date.

http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwt/...ntrols_various
    Click image for larger version

Name:	date-off-screen.bmp
Views:	92
Size:	390.9 KB
ID:	234789 Click image for larger version

Name:	date-ok.bmp
Views:	95
Size:	371.9 KB
ID:	234790

Any update on this?

Comment

This issue is already fixed. You can find the fix in the current nightly builds.

Regards
      Isomorphic Software

Comment

I downloaded the latest "SmartClient Version: v10.1p_2016-02-22/Pro Deployment (built 2016-02-22)" but I am still having the problem on my form using a DateItem on both broswers I tried (Chrome & Firefox). Anything I need to be aware of w/r to the fix?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	date-off-screen.bmp
Views:	103
Size:	168.9 KB
ID:	235197 Click image for larger version

Name:	date-ok.bmp
Views:	108
Size:	171.7 KB
ID:	235198

Comment

Sorry, we fixed the problem with RelativeDateItem that you reported, but did not notice that DateItem also had the same issue with one-time misplacement. We'll apply the same fix there and let you know when it's done.

Comment

We've applied the same fix in DateItem. Please try the next nightly build, dated February 24.

Regards
            Isomorphic Software

Comment

Great thank you kindly.

Comment

Working...
              X