Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Skin's are not loading after upgrading GWT version 2.4.0 to 2.7.0 with smartgwt-5.1p

After upgrading gwt version from 2.4.0 to 2.7.0 with smartgwt-5.1p skins are not loading.
    I have tried following solutions:-

1.Added the scripts to the host page to load those manually. (unsuccessful)
    2.used samrtgwt-5.1p to manually load the script tags

[java] Invoking Linker Cross-Site-Iframe
    [java] Ignoring the following script tags in the gwt.xml file
    [java] sc/modules/ISC_Core.js
    [java] sc/modules/ISC_Foundation.js
    [java] sc/modules/ISC_Containers.js
    [java] sc/modules/ISC_Grids.js
    [java] sc/modules/ISC_Forms.js
    [java] sc/modules/ISC_RichTextEditor.js
    [java] sc/modules/ISC_Calendar.js
    [java] sc/modules/ISC_DataBinding.js
    [java] sc/skins/Enterprise/load_skin.js
    [java] swfupload.js
    [java]

[java] Invoking Linker SmartGwtScriptInjector
    [java] Creating loadScriptTagFiles.js to manually load the following script tags:
    [java] sc/modules/ISC_Core.js
    [java] sc/modules/ISC_Foundation.js
    [java] sc/modules/ISC_Containers.js
    [java] sc/modules/ISC_Grids.js
    [java] sc/modules/ISC_Forms.js
    [java] sc/modules/ISC_RichTextEditor.js
    [java] sc/modules/ISC_Calendar.js
    [java] sc/modules/ISC_DataBinding.js
    [java] sc/skins/Enterprise/load_skin.js
    [java] swfupload.js
    [java] Link succeeded
    [java] Linking succeeded -- 7.296s

it created loadScriptTagFiles.js file and linked it to MyModule.nocache file but still its not loading the skins.

With GWT compile option using GWT plugin in eclipse i am getting proper results and skins are loading properly
    WIth ANT build its not loading the skins and it always loading blank.gif

Any help is appreciated
    Thank you in advance.
    Attached Files

Start doing elementary troubleshooting such as: are the files there? When the browser tries to load them, are you seeing a 404 error (File Not Found). If so, your Ant script may be skipping steps, or your isomorphicDir may be wrong.

See also the Debugging overview for basic steps for setting up SuperDevMode and Class Development Mode in GWT 2.7.

Comment

Thank you for the early reply
      below are the answers of your question :
      File are there in the specified path
      when the browser tries to load the js file i am not getting any 404 error.
      isomorphicDir is pointing to correct location

also noticed ANT build is not generating some of the files because of this reason its not loading all the components while loading the page as you can see in the attached images
      As you can see ANT build is not able to generate all the required files to load the page properly.Do i need to configure some extra configurations for GWT 2.7.0 ?
      Attached Files

Comment

The main question is whether a load_skin.js file is being loaded and whether that load is succeeding. You say you're not seeing 404s, and if so, then your host file must lack a script tag for load_skin.js entirely, despite you saying you've attempted manual loading.

So look into this, and again, revisit the Debugging overview instructions - you still don't even seem to realize there are 3 distinct modes to test out, so read it over carefully even if you think you know what's there.

Comment

Thank you for the reply
          as i specified in my earlier post the ant build is not generating some js file because of that load_skins.js doesn't have some entries to load the skins and hence its not giving 404's .how do i make sure that ANT build will generate all files.and 2.7.0 by default uses superdev mode to compile,how do i configure my ANT to invoke classic devmode/devmode to compile my code.
          and also i tried to search for debugging overview instructions i didn't find any proper link to go through,can you suggest or provide link where can i find Debugging overview instructions.

Comment

Working...
          X