• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Hi Isomorphic,

can you reproduce the issues from #15?

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

Yes, it's reproduced and assigned to be fixed in the next day or so.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

did you already fix this one? It seems to be still open in v10.1p_2016-03-20.

Best regards
        Blama

Comment

Apologies, this one isn't fixed yet - we'll get to it shortly

Comment

On your first issue here, we see that if we null out hoth fields as we previously advised, then that works fine - that is, there are no misbehaviors that we see. The only issue is that the warning still shows - but it tells you how to prevent it from showing. Are you seeing something different?

The other two "minor issue"s are indeed wrong, but we agree are fairly minor, and we'll get to them soon.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

one issue 1: This works for me if I null the value-field first, only. This is different to your suggestion from #13. If I do like suggested, the value is not removed until I leave the rowEditor and the update returns.

Good:
              Code:
              addChangedHandler(new ChangedHandler() {
                  public void onChanged(ChangedEvent event) {
                      int rowNum = event.getRowNum();
                      String gender = event.getValue().toString();
                      if (!"female".equals(gender)) {
              [B]            listGrid.setEditValue(rowNum, "ReportsTo", (String) null);
                          listGrid.setEditValue(rowNum, "ManagerName", (String) null);[/B]
                          listGrid.setEditValue(rowNum, "Job", (String) null);
                      }
                      listGrid.refreshCell(listGrid.getEditRow(), listGrid.getFieldNum("ReportsTo"));
                      listGrid.refreshCell(listGrid.getEditRow(), listGrid.getFieldNum("Job"));
                  }
              });
              Bad:
              Code:
              addChangedHandler(new ChangedHandler() {
                  public void onChanged(ChangedEvent event) {
                      int rowNum = event.getRowNum();
                      String gender = event.getValue().toString();
                      if (!"female".equals(gender)) {
              [B]            listGrid.setEditValue(rowNum, "ManagerName", (String) null);
                          listGrid.setEditValue(rowNum, "ReportsTo", (String) null);[/B]
                          listGrid.setEditValue(rowNum, "Job", (String) null);
                      }
                      listGrid.refreshCell(listGrid.getEditRow(), listGrid.getFieldNum("ReportsTo"));
                      listGrid.refreshCell(listGrid.getEditRow(), listGrid.getFieldNum("Job"));
                  }
              });
              Of course I do not care for the order, this is more of a FYI, as this contradict your advice.

Best regards
              Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I assume this one got forgotten somehow.
                I noticed that the bug 3 from #15 now happens across my application and also e.g. in the testcase here, which has very simple client side code.

Best regards
                Blama

Comment

We're taking a look this week - an update will follow...

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

do you have an update on this one? It is really strange for the user that the Item-textcolor looks disabled until entered.

Thank you & Best regards
                    Blama

Comment

Apologies for the delay on this one, we see the issue and should have a fix in shortly - we'll update here when we do.

Comment

This is now fixed, along with a couple of other selection-based bugs in this scenario - you can test it out in tomorrow's builds

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

thanks for fixing. It is working in the testcase from #10, the other thread from #22 and seems to be OK in my application now as well.

Thank you & Best regards
                          Blama

Comment

Minor issue 2 from #15 seems to be fixed as well, is that correct?

Best regards
                            Blama

Comment

We believe most if not all of those separate reports should now be addressed.

This thread and its links are becoming a little difficult to track - to make it a bit easier, if you find that one or more is still outstanding, please start a new thread, with specifics only of the remaining issues, and a local code example specifically for the remaining issues.
                              Last edited by Isomorphic; 15 Jul 2016, 03:42.

Comment

Working...
                              X