Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Does a setting "show no-icon for unselected Tabs" exist in TabSet?

Hi Isomorphic,

I'm a little bit confused about the Icon-setting for tabs. Perhaps you can help me.
    In my application it is that way that an icon is only displayed for the active tab, not for other tabs.

See this screenshot:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	No_Img_for_unselected_tab.png
Views:	19
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	235753

This is not the way it is in the Showcase, where every tab has an icon (in both Enterprise and Simplicity).
    In my application, if I clicked "Attachments", that tab would then have the icon and the icon for "Further fields" would be removed.
    As you can see from the "Inspect element" there is no icon at all for "Further fields" currently. I thought before that perhaps this is related to a "_disabled"-String being added or similar, which it is not.

So I suppose there is some TabSet-setting making only the active Tab showing its icon, but I could not find such setting in either your sample code or my code or load_skin.js.
    I do not change the icon in the TabSelectedHandler-handler.

Do you have any idea what might be going on? I'm using latest 5.1p with Simplicity based skin, but it is this way since 4.1p and I wanted to take care of it now.

Thank you & Best regards
    Blama

Hi Isomorphic,

please disregard the screenshot. There is an IMG tag also for the top Tab (also visible in the screenshot in #1 at the very top).
    This does not change anything to my problem, though. This cell for the IMG Tag is there, but very small: Click image for larger version

Name:	Small_IMG_Tag_Cell.PNG
Views:	17
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	235755

Does this help?

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

sorry and sorry again for bothering you. I did not look into my skin_styles.css and there a have for some reason I can't remember:
      Code:
      .tabButtonTop img,
      .tabButtonTopOver img,
      .tabButtonTopDown img,
      .tabButtonTopDisabled  img {
          display: none;
      }
      I you want to, please feel free to delete this thread.

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

Working...
      X