Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Add Java SecureRandam class into SmartGwt

Hello there.

I am using SmartClient Version: v10.0p_2015-07-08/PowerEdition Deployment (built 2015-07-08) along with FF26.

I get error when I try to compile my application use the SecureRamdon Java library into my code. The error I get is

Code:
    Compile with -strict or with -logLevel set to TRACE or DEBUG to see all errors.
       Finding entry point classes
          [ERROR] Errors in 'file:/C:/dev/workspace/Kaizen/src/com/behsa/client/view/order/NewOrderView.java'
             [ERROR] Line 96: No source code is available for type java.security.SecureRandom; did you forget to inherit a required module?
          [ERROR] Unable to find type 'com.be.client.MainApp'
             [ERROR] Hint: Previous compiler errors may have made this type unavailable
             [ERROR] Hint: Check the inheritance chain from your module; it may not be inheriting a required module or a module may not be adding its source path entries properly

Please help.

cheers
    Zulf

Some core Java libraries are not compatible with GWT, and GWT offers near-equivalents with some missing capabilities. See this answer on how best to approximate SecureRandom with gwt-crypto or other approaches.

Comment

Working...
    X