Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Strange Menu Behaviour

Hello,

I have suddenly come across a very strange occurrence. I have just upgraded to Smart-GWT 5.1p. SmartClient Version: v10.1p_2016-03-20/LGPL Development Only (built 2016-03-20) I have tried the build from the 13/12/15 and also todays (20/03/16). I haven't changed any code for the menus but now when I open a new Window over the main application and try and select a menu, the menu opens and then disappears (it doesn't close).

If I then move the mouse over the menu next to it, the menu appears and stays, if I then move the mouse back over the desired menu, it too appears and stays.

I have done a clean build, cleared the cache, tried two different nightly builds and done all the usual things, but the menu will not stay visible when clicked on.

If you could please give me any information / help I would be very grateful.

Just for completeness sake, all menus which are in the main windows are fine (and the code is the same). It is just those in windows opened on top of the existing window. We have tried setting the window to be modal, but this doesn't make any difference.

I have attached a simple stand alone test case with two files which show the issue.

Many thanks in advance.

Jeni
    Attached Files

Does this issue appear in all browsers, or is it specific to a particular browser?

Comment

Hello, thank you for your quick response.
      I have tried Chrome, Safari and Firefox, all display the same issue.
      Jeni

Comment

Hello,
        Just wondering if you had any thoughts on this?
        Kind Regards,
        J

Comment

Working...
        X