Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Issue with 5.1p TextItem and IE Edge 13

Hi Isomorphic,

I noticed by chance that in my application (using v10.1p_2016-03-20) hitting "Escape" in a TextItem makes IE Edge 13 (Win10, all updates) reload.
    It does not matter if it is a TextItem in a DynamicForm or ListGrid-rowEditor.
    I could not reproduce in you 6.0d online showcase. Can you check if it happens for you as well with 5.1p?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IE-version.PNG
Views:	24
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	236054

Are all versions of Edge supported with 5.1p now that MS also has the fast cycles known from FF and GC?

Best regards
    Blama

We'll take a look.

As far as support, we currently plan to support the latest version of Edge only, similar to GC / Firefox, with some exceptions if Microsoft does something similar to Firefox's Extended Support Release versions.

Comment

We see the issue for a ListGrid row editor and are looking into it, but can't reproduce it for a simple DynamicForm. Can you provide repro code for that case?

Comment

We've applied a fix to address this issue to SGWT 5.0p/SC 10.0p and newer. It should actually address a few different potential key-related issues for Edge. It will be in the nightly builds dated 2016-03-25 and newer.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I'm no longer having this issue using v10.1p_2016-04-08 - neither in ListGrid nor DynamicForm.

Thank you & Best regards
          Blama

Comment

Working...
          X