Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Date Chooser: weekdays row disappears

Hi,

SNAPSHOT_v8.3d_2012-08-08/Pro Deployment (built 2012-08-08)

The first time the calendar chooser is opened, the weekdays are shown.
    After that, I usually see the weekday rows to disappear, sometimes completely, sometimes a bit of the text is still shown.
    In that situation, I click the "next month button", and the weekdays appear again, as in screenshot.

Untouched skin settings, happens in dev & compiled mode
    FF4 & Chrome
    Code:
    DynamicForm form1 = new DynamicForm();
    DateItem dateItem1 = new DateItem("dateitem1");
    dateItem1.setUseTextField(true);
    form1.setFields(dateItem1);

TIA,
    Attached Files

Oh, and in every January it seems, there are no days :)
    Repro:
    same date item as above, just click Next Next Next till January shows up: it's empty.
    February and other months are populated OK.
    Attached Files

Comment

We have reproduced, and now fixed the bug with January dates failing to show up. This fix will be present in the next nightly build.

However we are failing to reproduce the other problem whereby the window appears too small and the weekday labels are clipped at the top.

We are running against the same nightly build as you, with the unmodfiied "Enterprise" skin, loading an EntryPoint class that contains just the code you showed above plus a call to draw() the form. We've tested in both Firefox and Chrome (compiled and debug mode).

If you can give us any further information that might help us reproduce the issue (your exact project setup / etc) we'll look further.

Thanks
      Isomorphic Software

Comment

I just noticed that it doesn't happen with outside click, but only when you click the Cancel button to close the calendar chooser.

So:
        click picker icon (weekdays OK)
        click Cancel
        click picker icon (weekdays NOK)
        click Cancel
        click picker icon (weekdays NOK)
        outside click
        click picker icon (weekdays OK)

If that doesn't do it for you, I'll send my project files.

Comment

We're seeing it - haven't pinned down the cause yet but will let you know when we do.

Thanks
          Isomorphic Software

Comment

This is now resolved. Please try the next nightly build (August 17 or greater)

Thanks
            Isomorphic Software

Comment

Thanks, looks OK in SNAPSHOT_v8.3d_2012-08-22/Pro Deployment (built 2012-08-22).

Comment

Working...
              X