Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

DrawItem autoChild

Hi, I am trying to draw a Gauge and I want to make some changes to the needle and the pivotPointShape, but there is no setAutoChildProperties that takes a DrawItem as argument.

Is it only possible to change the needle and pivotPointShape via setAutoChildConstructor?

Any answer to this?

Comment

We're looking at adding a setAutoChildProperties() that takes a DrawItem to enable this customization from SmartGWT. If it's extremely urgent, consider using the underlying SmartClient APIs if you are adept with both JavaScript and JSNI.

Comment

Okay, do you have an estimate on when this might be added, just so I know if it makes sense to dive into the SmartClient APIs?

Comment

We can't give a firm estimate, but it would be a surprise if this wasn't added within 2 weeks.

Comment

Great thank you.

Comment

You don't appear to have mentioned the exact branch of SmartGWT that you're using.

Comment

Ohh right, sorry about that.
                I am using SmartGWT 6.0 Pro. I am currently using the latest nightly 6.0-p20160426.

From the Console:
                SmartClient Version: v11.0p_2016-04-26/Pro Deployment (built 2016-04-26)

Comment

Working...
                X