Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Small timeline improvement in showcase samples

Hi Isomophic,

I think that in all the online showcase timeline samples the Datepicker at the very top should allow for weekend-days to be selected.
    As the samples have "Sunday" as 1st day of the week, it is never possible to select a range starting with a whole week via the chooser:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Weekends.PNG
Views:	28
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	237476

I'm sure this is configurable via AutoChild, but IMHO the current default is not reasonable.

This has no priority for me, just something I noticed.

Best regards
    Blama

Weekends in the DateChooser are only availale if Calenfdar.disableWeekends is false.

Comment

Hi,

it's a difference whether one can create events on a date, which might be reasonable to disable and the starting-day of a timeline where there is no reason to forbid certain dates - especially if that day is the 1st day of the week.

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

I also noticed that in e.g. this sample in GC50 in "medium" density the "Overview" box is pushed to the right for every event hover. This does not happen for other densities nor in IE Edge / FF26. Browser zoom is disabled.
        This again is just a FYI.

Comment

We agree with your point about weekend days in the DateChooser, and this has been changed for builds of 6.0 and 6.1 dated April 30 and later.

We see the other issue you mention and will make a note to look into it at a later date.

Comment

Working...
          X