Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

How to setup an specific ListGridField.valuemap for each row?

Hey, I suppose that I am one of the most present members in this forum, only asking question I mean. lol... I expect to contribute more soon.

Well, think over this problem:

I have a ListGrid with five columns: contractId - versionId - versionDate - versionTotalPackingList - versionTotalParts.

For each contract I would have many versions. Ergo, the subsequent fields would be multi-valued fields,i.e., I will have more than one version data for these fields: versionId - versionDate - versionTotalPackingList - versionTotalParts.

To implement a grouping approach is not an option, due the business rules.

How could I transform the versionId in a combo, and set its valuemap accordingly the versions for each contract? Please, keep in mind that when the user pick another versionId, the subsequent fields must be refreshed.

I know that I am changing the control default behavior, but it is a user requirement. However, whether it is not possible till now, would be more easy to justify for the customer and suggest an alternative approach.

Best regards,

Vitor Eduardo

Take a look at this sample...

Comment

Originally posted by carlossierra View Post
      Take a look at this sample...

The problem is that I am talking in do it inside a grid and refresh three of five column just for that row.

Comment

Take a look at this... btw, and please take this as a friendly suggestion (learned from my personal experience), remember to always look first at the showcase and other available resources, as many times you will find there what you are looking for... that way you increase the chances of somebody helping you here!

Comment

Working...
        X