Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Cluttering of DataSourceLoader response with unneeded information in 5.1p

Hi Isomorphic,

I noticed that the DataSourceLoader does not parse out some information not needed on the client, which makes the DataSourceLoader-result unnecessary large.

In my application this is
    Code:
    "fmt:bundle":{basename:"com.mycompany.lms.server.i18n.DSXMLResources-utf8",encoding:"utf-8"}
    I get for every DataSource as well as the DataSource-level XML attributes xmlns:fmt:"mycompany/fmt" and xmlns:"mycompany/ds" I use for i18n and .ds.xml XML-validation. Also I think the serverType:"sql" is most likely not needed on the client.

Looking at your online server showcase DataSourceLoader-Call, this also is true for testFileName and dbImportFileName.

You fixed a similar behavior here.

I'm using latest 5.1p.

Best regards
    Blama

Hi Isomorphic,

is my account still marked as having support? I noted that I don't get answers anymore as before on my threads since ~1-2 weeks.

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

This is fixed and available for download in nightly builds since Sep 14 (yesterday).
      Note, that only bundle information is parsed out for now.

Apologies for the delay updating the thread. Other reported issues are also in progress.
      Last edited by Isomorphic; 15 Sep 2016, 07:54.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I'm using v10.1p_2016-09-14 now.
        The only change I can spot is that the fmt-tag is gone in .ds.xml-results. These attributes are still present:
        • fmt in type.xml
        • xmlns
        • serverType
        • testFileName
        • dbImportFileName
        Best regards
        Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

please disregard the post. I just saw that you wrote exactly the same in your answer (but it wasn't there when I read the post the 1st time yesterday).

Best regards
          Blama

Comment

Working...
          X