Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

DateStyle of the group titles

Why are the group header cells of a timeline returning a date ? I have a timeline which shows three weeks. I am coloring the weekends. So I have the following:

Code:
    DateStyleCustomizer dateStyleCustomizer = new DateStyleCustomizer() {

@Override
                public String getDateStyle(Date date, int rowNum, int colNum, CalendarView calendarView) {
                    DateTimeFormat format = DateTimeFormat.getFormat("c");
                    SC.logWarn("Day: " + date);
                    String dayOfWeek = format.format(date);
                    /* Wochenende */
                    if (dayOfWeek.equals("0") || dayOfWeek.equals("6")) {
                        return "calendarWeekend";
                    }
                    return null;
                }

};
            calendar.setDateStyleCustomizer(dateStyleCustomizer);
    But inspecting the outputs, I see that the group title cells have the same date as the first date shown in the timeline. So these cells are being styled as the first day of the timeline.
    I think this may be a bug, since it makes no sence that these cells are returning a date.

Using smartgwt 6.0p power 05.10.16

We're not following what you mean - can you show a screenshot?

Comment

Actually, we see what you mean, and it's been fixed for builds dated October 12 and later. The group-rows will now be styled by the default laneField style, or by timelineView.groupNodeBaseStyle if you set it (which you can do via setAutoChildProperties("timelineView", CalendarView/ListGrid))
      Last edited by Isomorphic; 11 Oct 2016, 02:19.

Comment

Note that, following a rethink, we've tweaked this a little more - the style applied to group-rows will now be the default groupNodeStyle from the CalendarView (ListGrid) - so, group-rows will look the same in a Timeline as they do in any other ListGrid. You can still change the style via setAutoChildProperties(), as we noted previously.

The changes will be in builds dated October 12 (today) and later.

Comment

Working...
        X