Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Flickering display bug in calendar in Simplicity skin

Hi Isomorphic,

if you look at this sample in Simplicity skin you'll notice the following bugs:
    • In month view: Height is increasing and decreasing by a few pixels while you move over the items.
    • In day/week view: The "Overview" box is slowly moving to the right as you hover the events.
    Tested using online showcase (now on v11.0p_2016-11-11) with Chromium 54.0.2840.99, EdgeHTML 14.14393, FF26 (only issue 1 here).

This is minor for me as I'm not using the calendar component in my application.

Best regards
    Blama

1) this looks to be just a dayHeader style missing - can you confirm that the issue only happens as you move on/off *today's* date?

2) we don't see this

Edit: actually, for 1), it's only if you move the mouse from the currently selected day (today by default) or it's header to another, unselected day/header - right?
    Last edited by Isomorphic; 11 Nov 2016, 11:46.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

1) Yes, only when moving on today's date. EDIT: Yes, when moving on/off the selected date
      2) I'm on Win10, no browser zoom. I'll test at home as well.

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

Video of issue 2):
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Moving box.gif
Views:	64
Size:	530.6 KB
ID:	241301

Best regards
        Blama

Comment

We fixed 1) for tomorrow's builds.

We'll take another look at 2) - we still don't see this effect in our own tests - however, we *have* seen an effect like this before - if it's the same issue, it's a Showcase thing, and not specific to Calendars - you shouldn't see anything like this in application code.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

FYI: 1) is not fixed online using v11.0p_2016-11-13.

Best regards
            Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

sorry, it *is* fixed, but seen only after a Ctrl-F5.
              Some cache issue, even though I see you are serving css files with no-cache and I now always see a HTTP 200 against the file. Very strange.

Best regards
              Blama

Comment

Working...
              X