Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Having SelectItem-problem upgrading skin to 6.0

Hi there,

I have just upgraded smartGWT to 6.0 and most seems to work ok, except for dropdown lists. For some reason, it is not showing the checkbox icons in our SelectItems with "Picklist" appearance . See here: Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 01.06.02.png
Views:	206
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	241783

We have a skin that is Enterprise with some variations. Checkboxes is not one of the things we have changed in our skin, so i'm a little bit lost. I first thought it was that we had the old version of the skin, but now i upgraded all images, load_skin and skin_styles to the new ones (with our custom stuff inserted in the end). It still won't display properly.

Have you changed any default behavior regarding the picklist and showing of picker icon by any chance?
    The functionality still works, i can click on it, and proper events are fired, just that it's hidden. I took a look in Firebug, and the image is the "blank"

This is the code for the actual picker icon when i check in Firebug:
    Code:
    <span class="checkboxTrue" eventpart="valueicon" style="display:inline-block;background-size:100% 100%;background-image:url("http://127.0.0.1:8888/images/blank");width:13px;height:13px;vertical-align:text-top;margin-left:2px;margin-right:2px"></span>
    I tried programmatically set "setShowPickerIcon(true)" on the SelectItem, as per below, no luck.
    Code:
    filter = new SelectItem(displayFieldToUse, title);
    filter.setName(criteriaFieldToFilterOn);
    filter.setMultiple(true);
    filter.setMultipleAppearance(MultipleAppearance.PICKLIST);
    filter.setRedrawOnChange(true);
    filter.setWidth(NubaCommonConstants.REPORT_DROPDOWN_FILTER_WIDTH);
    filter.setSortField(1);

//test
    filter.setShowPickerIcon(true);
    I am a bit puzzled, so i'm hoping that you can give me some tips as to how to get the check/not checked icons to show, or where to look. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I'm not sure if it was related, but i found this "minimalistTextControlAppearance"-setting in load_skin. I tried setting that to false, which didn't help either.

EDIT2: Title misleading, i have it for "regular" form checkboxes as well. Here's an example:

Code:
    <span id="isc_C1" class="checkboxFalseDisabled" eventpart="valueicon" style="display:inline-block;background-size:100% 100%;background-image:url("http://127.0.0.1:8888/images/blank");width:13px;height:13px;vertical-align:text-top;margin-left:4px;margin-right:3px"></span>
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mathias; 8 Dec 2016, 16:27. Reason: Additional info.

Is this happening for you with the unmodified Enterprise skin or only with your modifications?

We had a very unfortunate regression about two weeks ago where checkmarks were not appearing for "boolean" columns in a grid when the value was null. It would create this problem that you're seeing as well. We pulled all the affected builds, but maybe you got it before we pulled it.

Comment

Right, well i took your skin and put in my modifications, so im using that.
      Although i cant see how it would affect this, my changes are mostly related to tabs, i was about to try with an unmodified skin.

About your issue - interesting, but im seeing this also in checkboxitem, if i understood you correctly this issue happens there as well?

I am running 6.0-p20161124, which build was this fixed in?
      Last edited by mathias; 9 Dec 2016, 00:29.

Comment

On November 27, so you can just use the next one - actually December 7, since we've been upgrading out autobuild mechanism.

It looks like we didn't remove the build from November 24, but there's a new one there now, so just take that build.

Comment

I upgraded to december 7 and that solved my issue. Thanks for quick response.

Comment

Working...
          X