Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Maven Install Error: No server configured with id 'smartclient-developer'

I just purchased the Pro version and I'm trying to install it to my local maven repository. Here' s what I'm executing (with my credentials filled in):

Code:
    mvn com.isomorphic:isc-maven-plugin:install -Dproduct=SMARTGWT -Dlicense=PRO -DbuildNumber=6.0p -Dusername=[username] -Dpassword=[password]
    Here's the result I'm getting:

Code:
    [INFO] Scanning for projects...
    [INFO]
    [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [INFO] Building Maven Stub Project (No POM) 1
    [INFO]
    [INFO] --- isc-maven-plugin:1.1.1:install (default-cli) @ standalone-pom ---
    [WARNING] No server configured with id 'smartclient-developer'.  Will be unable to authenticate.
    [WARNING] No downloads found at 'www.smartclient.com/builds/SmartGWT/6.0p/Pro/2017-01-09/'.  Response from server:

<html>
     <head>
      <script>window.location.replace('/devlogin/login.jsp?initialTarget=/builds/SmartGWT/6.0p/Pro/2017-01-09/');</script>
     </head>
     <body></body>
    </html>

[INFO] Logging off at 'www.smartclient.com/logout.jsp'
    [INFO] Unpacking downloaded file/s to 'C:\Users\ausder\AppData\Local\Temp\standalone-pom\SmartGWT\Pro\6.0p\2017-01-09'
    [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
    [INFO] Total time: 1.216 s
    [INFO] Finished at: 2017-01-09T12:47:06-07:00
    [INFO] Final Memory: 13M/464M
    [ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.isomorphic:isc-maven-plugin:1.1.1:install (default-cli) on project standalone-pom: There don't appear to be any files to work with at 'C:\Users\ausder\AppData\Local\Temp\standalone-pom\SmartGWT\Pro\6.0p\2017-01-09'.  Check earlier log entries for clues. -> [Help 1]
    [ERROR]
    [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
    [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
    [ERROR]
    [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
    [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
    Is there something I'm doing wrong? I've tried specifying the build date but I get the same output.

The server is sending a response trying to redirect you to the login page. Your credentials are probably wrong - verify them by using them to log in to SmartClient.com and navigating to that same page.

Comment

I'm sure the credentials I'm using are correct. I copied and pasted them from my password manager. I tried both my username and email address for the username param. I also tried typing in completely incorrect credentials and removing the credential parameters altogether; I still get the same result. My assumption is this line, but I have no idea how to fix it:
      Code:
      [WARNING] No server configured with id 'smartclient-developer'.  Will be unable to authenticate.

Comment

Ah, we hadn't noticed the -Dusername and -Dpassword command line parameters. Did you find that example in an old forum post, by the way? The current documentation on the plugin site outlines the correct mechanism:

Code:
        <server>
            <id>smartclient-developer</id>
            <username>[username]</username>
            <password>[password]</password>
        </server>
        Last edited by Isomorphic; 9 Jan 2017, 17:41. Reason: Fixed example URL

Comment

Awesome! That's what I was missing. Looks like it's working now.

I was looking at instructions from here:
          https://isomorphic.atlassian.net/wik.../Maven+Support

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,
            I have the same problem now, even with the new configuration in the maven settings.xml.
            I checked that I am able to login with provided credentials, manually navigate to nightly builds and download the zip file from there.

Command:
            Code:
            mvn isc:deploy -Dproduct=SMARTGWT -Dlicense=POWER -DbuildNumber=5.0p -Pisc -DbuildDate=2017-08-10
            Important parts of .m2/settings.xml
            Code:
              <pluginGroups>
                <pluginGroup>com.isomorphic</pluginGroup>
              </pluginGroups>

<servers>
                <server>
                  <!-- This is the isomorphic account -->
                  <id>smartclient-developer</id>
                  <username>matus_b</username>
                  <password>{PASSWORD}</password>
                </server>
              </servers>

<profiles>
                <profile>
                  <id>isc</id>
                  <properties>
                    <product>SMARTGWT</product>
                    <license>POWER</license>
                    <buildNumber>5.0p</buildNumber>
                    <workdir>{PATH_TO_TEMP}</workdir>
                    <repositoryId>releases</repositoryId>
                    <repositoryUrl>{REPO_URL}</repositoryUrl>
                  </properties>
                </profile>
              </profiles>
            Output:
            Code:
            [INFO] --- isc-maven-plugin:1.2.0:deploy (default-cli) @ wep-parent ---
            [WARNING] No downloads found at 'www.smartclient.com/builds/SmartGWT/5.0p/PowerEdition/2017-08-10'.  Response from server:

<html>
             <head>
              <script>window.location.replace('/devlogin/login.jsp?initialTarget=/builds/SmartGWT/5.0p/PowerEdition/2017-08-10');</script>
             </head>
             <body></body>
            </html>

[INFO] Unpacking downloaded file/s to '{PATH_TO_TEMP}SmartGWT/PowerEdition/5.0p/2017-08-10'
            Can you please check?
            Regards Matus

Comment

Get the most recent version of the Maven plugin, this was resolved a few days ago.

Comment

You can see that I was using 1.2.0 which seems to be the latest one in the maven repositories:
                https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/c...c-maven-plugin

Comment

For future reference, note that the plugin site should always include the current release number, which is currently 1.2.1. You may also find it useful to search Maven Central directly.

Comment

Working...
                  X