Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Visual Builder cause the Non-RPC request ignored Exception

hi ,i'm testing Visual Builder with SQL datasource.When i drag a DataSource into a list grid,there is no data be returned ,only tell me :"No items to show" .
    here is log from server side,can anyone give me some advise? thank you!

Code:
     [WARN] /hibernateds/tools/visualBuilder/vbOperations.jsp
    java.lang.Exception: Non-RPC request ignored.
        at com.isomorphic.rpc.RPCManager.parseRequest(RPCManager.java:2105)
        at com.isomorphic.rpc.RPCManager.<init>(RPCManager.java:418)
        at com.isomorphic.rpc.RPCManager.<init>(RPCManager.java:452)
        at org.apache.jsp.hibernateds.tools.visualBuilder.vbOperations_jsp._jspService(vbOperations_jsp.java:84)
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:94)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:848)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:324)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:292)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:236)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:848)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:686)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1494)
        at com.isomorphic.servlet.CompressionFilter._doFilter(CompressionFilter.java:260)
        at com.isomorphic.servlet.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:88)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1474)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:499)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:137)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:557)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:231)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1086)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:428)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:193)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1020)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:135)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:116)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.RequestLogHandler.handle(RequestLogHandler.java:68)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:116)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:370)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.handleRequest(AbstractHttpConnection.java:489)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.headerComplete(AbstractHttpConnection.java:949)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(AbstractHttpConnection.java:1011)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:644)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:235)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:82)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:668)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:52)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:608)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:543)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

See the FAQ and the Debugging overview in the docs to understand the information you need to post to make it possible to help you.

Among other things you didn't post what product and version and browser you are using, contents of the Developer Console, RPC tab contents, etc.

Comment

Isomorphic
      • GWT 2.7.0& smartgwtee-eval-6.0p & SmartClient_v110p_2017-03-11_Evaluation
      • FireFox51.0.1(32) & Windows 7
      • Tomcat 7
      Thanks for your reply.i'm using demo showcase supply in smartgwtee-eval-6.0p package,i run showcase.war in tomcat 7
      1、 I visit http://localhost:8087/showcase/showc...lder/index.jsp.
      2、 By Draging VLayout,ListGrid,DynamicForm,Button,DataSource(animals datasource) .a perfect screen was designed ,and data was loaded,
      then i saved 2 files,project_animal.proj.xml and demo_animal.ui.xml , the two files auto generated in:
      F:\Tomcat7\webapps\showcase\showcase\tools\visualBuilder\workspace

3、 Unfortunately,when i click Run ,nothing happend ,even i open dev console,i found these logs below:

Code:
      WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0': Moz (Gecko) with Accept-Encoding header
      === 2017-03-29 16:23:09,886 [ec-7] DEBUG DeclarativeSecurity - Processing security checks for DataSource null, field null
      === 2017-03-29 16:23:09,886 [ec-7] DEBUG DeclarativeSecurity - Request is not a client request, ignoring security checks.
      === 2017-03-29 16:23:09,887 [ec-7] DEBUG AppBase - [builtinApplication.null] No userTypes defined, allowing anyone access to all operations for this application
      === 2017-03-29 16:23:09,887 [ec-7] DEBUG AppBase - [builtinApplication.null] No public zero-argument method named '_null' found, performing generic datasource operation

Comment

Isomorphic hi,for dig into the problem,i import a sample ds-hibernate to intellij ,run the visual builder,finally i found an server error :
        Code:
         Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Unable to find project: null
            at org.apache.jsp.hibernateds.tools.visualBuilder.projectRunner_jsp._jspService(projectRunner_jsp.java:150)
            ... 35 more
           [WARN] /hibernateds/tools/visualBuilder/projectRunner.jsp
        java.lang.Exception: Unable to find project: null
        i found that
        Code:
        project = Project.[I]load[/I](projectName);
        return Null,and workspaces/ directory was not generated in below path:
        C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\jetty-127.0.0.1-8888-www-_-any-\jsp\org\apache\jsp\hibernateds\tools\visualBuilder\

Comment

So it fixes the problem if you add the "workspaces" directory? This sounds like your IDE may have decided to skip generating "workspaces" since it's an empty directory, so perhaps we need to put a "readme" file or similar to force the directory to be created.

Comment

Isomorphic ,hi,Unfortunately,it's not work when i click "Run" button even "workspaces" created.
            url:
            Code:
             http://127.0.0.1:8888/hibernateds/tools/visualBuilder/projectRunner.jsp?type=project&project=%5Csupplyitem
            and printscreen:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Image 4.png
Views:	189
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	243759

Comment

Isomorphic hi,Isomorphic,in another way,for test Visual Builder ,i run start_embedded_server.bat in smartClientSDK(SmartClient_v110p_2017-03-11_Evaluation),after do the same thing, it's also doesn't work..i'm confuse about the code
              Code:
              project = Project.[I]load[/I](projectName);
              ,and i can't add a breakpoint in projectRunner.jsp,so i can't findout more details

Comment

You would need to ensure that the "workspaces" directory already exists before saving.

Also, where do you see the project file (".proj.xml") being saved? And what settings do you have in server.properties (which potentially configured where project files are stored)?

Comment

Isomorphic

I 'm using the smartClientSDK,here i wiil show you the steps with screen shot

1、in visual builder window,i click right top button "Run"

Name:	2.png
Views:	162
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	243768

2、after click "Run" button,so i check the cmd window,found below error as same as before i post

Name:	Image 9.png
Views:	174
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	243769

3、 cmd window,opened by click "start_embedded_server.bat"

Name:	Image 10.png
Views:	194
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	243766
                  4、see the path

Name:	1.png
Views:	161
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	243772
                  Attached Files

Comment

Isomorphic hi,Isomorphic,any suguestion? :cool::cool:

Comment

We see the issue and are looking into a solution.

Comment

We've fixed a few different problems, including one that's Windows-specific, in SGWT 6.0p to resolve your issue with VisualBuilder file loading. The fix should be in the nightly builds dated 2017-04-05 and beyond.

Similar fixes have been ported to SGWT 6.1d and SGWT 5.1p, but those will be in the nightlies dated 2017-04-06 and beyond. We're still investigating a SGWT-6.1d-specific problem related to your use case - we'll update this thread when that's been resolved.

Comment

Working...
                        X