Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Operation IDs in Workflow ServiceTask

I see in this post (http://forums.smartclient.com/forum/...rkflow-example) that you haven't yet been able to provide a workflow example. This is fine and I'll work through it as best I can can with the documentation that is provided to investigate the capabilities.

One thing I have noted that appears to be lacking, however, is a means of configuring an operationId to be used in a ServiceTask. I can, of course, specify the operationType, but it seems that few other properties are supported.

isc_ServiceTask_executeElement()appears to always call performDSOperation()without the requestProperties parameter. Am I doing something wrong, is this an oversight, or is it perhaps just designed this way and requires feature sponsorship to introduce?

Thanks in advance,
    Gary O'Donnell

ServiceTask.operationId was added and is available for download in current nightly builds. This was just an oversight

Comment

Excellent, thanks! I just happened to check the online docs and noticed it is now listed and thought that I'd just overlooked it previously.

I have been heads-down into looking at process flows this past week and think I may have stumbled across a couple of other oversights. Right now I'm focused on working around them to flesh out a proof of concept in our existing application, but I will likely post a follow up shortly as a separate topic.

Thanks again.

Comment

Hi Gary,
        Any chance to share your experiences in using Workflow process?
        Thanks,
        MichalG

Comment

Working...
        X