Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

ListGrid date grouping by fiscal year possible out of the box?

Hi Isomorphic,

I know that you support fiscal year setting in some calender related areas. Is it also possible to have grouping by year and quarter to be based on a fiscal year setting in the application?
    That means additional (or instead of default Jan-Dec-based) grouping entries in the context menu of the ListGrid's header-right-click grouping Menu.

Or do I have to define these entries myself like in this sample?

Thank you & Best regards
    Blama

This is not a built-in mode, so yes you would define such a grouping mode yourself as that sample shows.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

OK, I'll do that then. Could you note this as potential enhancement?

Thank you & Best regards
      Blama

Comment

Sure. Note to anyone reading this - if you are using fiscal year support please let us know, as currently we are aware of just two organizations (the original sponsor and blama).

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

for clarification: I'm not using the current fiscal year support, yet, and as of now I'm not going to as well.
          I only need to group ListGrid data based on the fiscal year, so I'll just use customized grouping modes.

Best regards
          Blama

Comment

Actually we don't use it for now, but it's possible that we'll need it in the future because actually our fiscal year is different from the solar year.

Comment

Working...
            X