No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Changing Title Of The Logical operators in Filter Builder

Hai,

I am using smart gwt Filter Builder.
    I want to change the titles of logical operators(matchAll to AND, matchAny to OR), is it possible.
    please find the attachment.
    Kindly give me solution for this issue.

Thanks
    Attached Files

If you are doing this for internationalization reasons, see the Internationalization overview in the "docs" package in JavaDoc.

If you have some other reason in mind, you should still take a look at how the language packs change these strings, and follow the same approach.

Comment

Changing Title Of The Logical operators in Filter Builder

Am not doing this for Internationalization, my requirement is to changes "Equals" title to "Equals To". is there any way to do this in code without modifying build i18n file?

Comment

Have you come up with any solution?

I want to change the iEquals title to just say "equals" not "equals (disregard case)"

Comment

Just took a look at the Internationalization as Isomorphic suggested. I will give that approach a try.

Question though. Is the doc just out of date as it states:

Code:
               public class CustomizedSgwtMessages extends com.smartgwt.client.i18n.SmartGwtMessages {
                  // override button_title
                  String button_title();
               }
          However SmartGwtMessages is an interface not a class:
          Code:
          public interface SmartGwtMessages extends com.google.gwt.i18n.client.Messages {
          Using:SmartClient Version: v9.1p_2014-11-09/Pro Deployment (built 2014-11-09)
          Last edited by stonebranch1; 14 Nov 2014, 06:01.

Comment

Working...
          X