Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

After upgrading to gwt 2.8.1 certain FilterBuilder Operators are missing

I upgraded my gwt version and I am missing certain filter operators in FilterBuilder. One example is between inclusive is missing.
    Tried the following OperatorId[] opArr = new OperatorId[]{OperatorId.BETWEEN_INCLUSIVE, OperatorId.EQUALS, OperatorId.LESS_THAN};
    ds.setTypeOperators(FieldType.DATE, opArr);
    fBuilder.setDataSource(ds);
    Only equals and less than is showing up.

Upgrading your GWT version couldn't have had this effect - something else was changed as well. See the Debugging overview for some tips to help figure out what is actually wrong.

Comment

I did check. The filter operators have changed after I upgraded. The between inclusive is missing in date whereas it is present in Integer fields.

I manually tried to set OperatorId.BETWEEN_INCLUSIVE, OperatorId.LESS_THAN, OperatorId.IEQUALS for date and Integer fields.
      Only less than shows up now. The between inclusive, even though was coming before restricting for Integer, does not show up after I manually set the above three values.
      Last edited by jstark; 2 Aug 2017, 12:18. Reason: Adding additional details

Comment

Saying that this behavior was changed purely due to a GWT upgrade makes about as much sense as saying it depends on whether you had eggs for breakfast, so again, please take us seriously when we say something else was changed too (probably accidentally).

Regardless, if you think there's a framework issue here, the Debugging topic in the docs provides advice for how to isolate the problem to a minimal, ready-to-run test case.

Comment

Let me give you a clear picture. Only gwt was upgraded from 2.5.1 to 2.8.1. The between inclusive operator for date disappeared after the upgrade.
          I manually tried to set OperatorId.BETWEEN_INCLUSIVE, OperatorId.LESS_THAN, OperatorId.IEQUALS for date and Integer fields.
          Only less than shows up now. The between inclusive and not equals, even though was coming before restricting for Integer, did not show up after I manually set the above three values.

I am trying to show the filters to the user to select data.

Am I doing anything wrong here ?
          Last edited by jstark; 2 Aug 2017, 12:44.

Comment

Additional info : Upgraded smartgwt to version 6.0p

is this of any help ?

Comment

Which build of 6.0 did you upgrade to? Which version and build did you upgrade FROM?

IEQUALS (equals (case insensitive)) is clearly inapplicable to integers and dates - use EQUALS instead.

In terms of between operators, depending on field-type and the build you have, you may need to use IBETWEEN_INCLUSIVE instead.

Comment

Upgraded smartgwt from 4.0pNov07 to 6.0p-2017-05-26.

Comment

Date does not display between( inclusive match case), text does not display equals (disregard case), not equals(disregard case). Any suggestions ?
                  Last edited by jstark; 4 Aug 2017, 08:27.

Comment

Working...
                  X