Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Current 6.1p: Tahoe disabled SelectItem and ComboBoxItem show normal picker icon

Hi Isomorphic,

please see this sample (v11.1p_2017-08-15) and add "disabled:true," for the last two Items. For me, the display is as follows:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Disabled_wrong_color.png
Views:	148
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	248443

There is also a file down_Disabled.png in skins\Tahoe\images\pickers but it seems that it is not used.

Best regards
    Blama

It seems that this rule should be splitted:

Code:
    /* sprited ComboBoxItem picker */
    .comboBoxItemPickerDisabled,
    .comboBoxItemPicker,
    .comboBoxItemPickerOver,
    .comboBoxItemPickerFocused,
    .comboBoxItemPickerFocusedOver,
    .comboBoxItemPickerDisabledRTL,
    .comboBoxItemPickerRTL,
    .comboBoxItemPickerOverRTL,
    .comboBoxItemPickerFocusedRTL,
    .comboBoxItemPickerFocusedOverRTL {
      display: inline-block;
      background-position: 0px 0px;
      background: url(./images/pickers/down.png) no-repeat;
    }
    I noticed it as I'm replacing the icon in my application. I'm also wondering if it is correct that the SelectItem in the load_skin.js defines this:

Code:
            isc.SelectItem.addProperties({
                // Media is 14w by 8h - making the image element taller and and slightly wider
                // while maintaining scale and v-centering so there's a larger clickable area
                pickerIconSrc:"sprite:cssClass:comboBoxItemPicker;size:16,32;offset:0,12;",
                pickerIconHeight:20,
                pickerIconWidth:10,
                pickerIconStyle:"selectItemPickerIcon"
            });
    I'm wondering why the css rule comment and the js code talk about sprites, while the file itself is a plain one-icon png.
    This is only something I'm curious about, as I know that you did a lot of changes here in order to support nicely positioned icons in SelectItems regardless of chosen size (Spacious / Dense / ...)

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

The disabled icons have been fixed for builds dated August 25 and later.

The "sprite:..." style URL allows us to scale images loaded via css-classes (background-image) which would otherwise be fixed size,and these styles were already set up this way.

We'll most likely switch to proper, multi-image sprites in the future.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I can see that the issue with the disabled icons is fixed online in the sample using v11.1p_2017-12-29.

Thank you & Best regards
        Blama

Comment

Working...
        X