Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Multiple values fitering

Hi ,

I want to achieve multiple values filtering like a, b,c to be treated as separate values while filtering.
    I am using GWT server side framework which leverages the automatic data filtering, it handles the comma separated values as one value only.
    Is there any way to handle this or we have to write custom code in this case to manipulate the criteria being created here.

Please advice.

Thanks

See dataSourceField.multipleStorage: limited search operations are supported without having to add any server-side code of your own.

Comment

Hi ,

I tried the same as suggested :
      <field name="name" type="text" align="center" multiple="true" multipleStorage="true" multipleStorageSeparator="," />

Bu still it appends the same in one criteria only
      this is how it is shown in logs:
      [INFO] [qtp10441539-36] com.isomorphic.hibernate.HibernateDataSource - [builtinApplication.Vendor_fetch] Query string: select _Vendor from com.assaabloy.pricebook.server.persistence.model.Vendor _Vendor where (lower(_Vendor.name) like lower(:p0) escape '~')
      [DEBUG] [qtp10441539-36] com.isomorphic.hibernate.HibernateDataSource - [builtinApplication.Vendor_fetch] Parameter p0: %Ceco,Curries%
      [DEBUG] [qtp10441539-36] com.isomorphic.hibernate.HibernateDataSource - [builtinApplication.Vendor_fetch] Parameter p0: %Ceco,Curries%

Comment

Read the doc for multipleStorage - it's not a boolean.

Comment

Sorry i missed pasting the final code:

multiple="true" multipleStorage="simpleString" multipleStorageSeparator=","

Still the output is the same

Comment

Thanks for your help , got it working with some constraints as mentioned in the documentation

Comment

Hi ,
              I have one more scenario in which value is stored as String so suppose i have multi select dropdown coming in editor of that field, so if i select two values , say A and B , it is stored as A,B as String in backend.
              So in editor , next time it is shown as a value A, B , basically what i want is to show them as different values A and B and work seperately in case of filter as well.
              Is that possible ?

Please advice.

Thanks

Comment

To do this, you can use a SelectItem with multiple:true set as the control that generates search criteria. The search criteria will then be an array of values, which is supported.

Comment

Working...
                X