Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

6.1p Frozen columns sample vertical misalignment on iPad Safari

Hi Isomorphic,

this is how this sample looks on an iPad (current iOS 11) looks for me. Please see the vertical misalignment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0057.PNG
Views:	161
Size:	240.2 KB
ID:	249843

This has no priority for me.

Best regards
    Blama

Hi Blama
    We wanted to quickly follow up just to let you know this is currently under investigation by a developer

Regards
    Isomorphic Software

Comment

We've made a change which should address this issue. Please try the next nightly build dated Oct 26 or above

Regards
      Isomorphic Software

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

the vertical alignment issue is gone for me using today's build.
        I can notice a small horizontal misalignment issue during folder open animation, that is fixed after the folder opened. I'm not sure if that was there before as well or not.
        A new issue is that it is no longer possible to scroll the ListGrid, as every action is interpreted as click+drag.

Best regards
        Blama

Comment

We see the new issue, but from our investigation, the problem has always been present with this sample. Can you point out the exact release and build date where you saw it work?

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

if you are talking about "A new issue is that it is no longer possible to scroll the ListGrid, as every action is interpreted as click+drag.", I'm pretty sure (not perfectly sure, though) this was not present when I reported the misalignment issue on Oct, 20th.

Best regards
            Blama

Comment

We looked at many releases and builds within those releases, but were unable to find any with a behavior different than the current. We're looking into a solution but since it never worked (barring new evidence), it's not a matter of correcting some other change.

Since you said you saw a version where it worked, how did you as the user control whether a drag vs. a scroll was initiated in that version? By holding longer? Moving your finger faster?

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

as I was only browsing samples with the iPad and don't have such code myself (no frozen columns at all), I'm not too sure. I don't remember using drag-and-drop, but I'd surly have noticed if scrolling wasn't working then. So I assume that scrolling worked normally and I don't know about drag-n-drop. But again, this is only an assumption. Hope this helps anyway.

Best regards
                Blama

Comment

Working...
                X