Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Upgrade with maven

I am trying to upgrade my smartGWT installation with maven, as I always did, but I am getting errors.
    I am using mvn isc:install -Dproduct=SMARTGWT -Dlicense=POWER -DincludeMessaging=true -DbuildNumber=6.1p -DbuildDate=2017-11-05

Code:
    mvn isc:install -Dproduct=SMARTGWT -Dlicense=POWER -DincludeMessaging=true -DbuildNumber=6.1p -DbuildDate=2017-11-05

[INFO] Scanning for projects...

[INFO]                                                                         

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[INFO] Building Maven Stub Project (No POM) 1

[INFO] 

[INFO] --- isc-maven-plugin:1.1.1:install (default-cli) @ standalone-pom ---

[INFO] Authenticating to 'www.smartclient.com/devlogin/login.jsp' with username: 'edulid'

[WARNING] No downloads found at 'www.smartclient.com/builds/SmartGWT/6.1p/PowerEdition/2017-11-05/'.  Response from server: 

<html>

<head>

<script>window.location.replace('/devlogin/login.jsp?initialTarget=/builds/SmartGWT/6.1p/PowerEdition/2017-11-05/');</script> 

</head>

<body></body>

</html>

[WARNING] No downloads found at 'www.smartclient.com/builds/SmartGWT/6.1p/RealtimeMessagingModule/2017-11-05/'.  Response from server: 

<html>

<head>

<script>window.location.replace('/devlogin/login.jsp?initialTarget=/builds/SmartGWT/6.1p/RealtimeMessagingModule/2017-11-05/');</script> 

</head>

<body></body>

</html>

[INFO] Logging off at 'www.smartclient.com/logout.jsp'

[INFO] Unpacking downloaded file/s to '/var/folders/pp/ljv9tf9s48b18zwfd799c6240000gn/T/standalone-pom/SmartGWT/PowerEdition/6.1p/2017-11-05'

[INFO] BUILD FAILURE

[INFO] Total time: 7.428 s

[INFO] Finished at: 2017-11-06T09:19:11+01:00

[INFO] Final Memory: 12M/247M

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.isomorphic:isc-maven-plugin:1.1.1:install (default-cli) on project standalone-pom: There don't appear to be any files to work with at '/var/folders/pp/ljv9tf9s48b18zwfd799c6240000gn/T/standalone-pom/SmartGWT/PowerEdition/6.1p/2017-11-05'.  Check earlier log entries for clues. -> [Help 1]

[ERROR] 

[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.

[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

[ERROR] 

[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:

[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
    What may be wrong? When I open with my browser https://www.smartclient.com/builds/S...on/2017-11-05/ I see the files. But with maven, as you see in my output, I see:
    [WARNING] No downloads found at 'www.smartclient.com/builds/SmartGWT/6.1p/RealtimeMessagingModule/2017-11-05/'.

Using smartgwt 6.1p

This is a problem that was addressed in a recent (August 2017) update to the plugin. You'll have better luck with version 1.2.1 or later.

Comment

But previously everything was working, what changed?
      And what plugin are you talking about? The com.isomorphic:isc-maven-plugin:1.1.1:install plugin? How do you upgrade the plugin to version >= 1.2.1 for solving this?

Comment

Ok, manually changing in maven-metadata-central.xml the plugin version to 1.2.1 seems to work, thanks

Comment

I've been playing around with maven 3 lately on our legacy maven 2 multi-module project via mvnsh. Like advertised, maven 3 is backwards compatible with maven 2. In fact, most everything worked out of the box when switching to maven FirstBankCard.
          Last edited by Ashton85; 20 Sep 2019, 20:08.

Comment

Working...
          X