• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Automated Selenium tests not working for IE11 on Windows Server 2008

SmartClient Version: v11.1p_2017-10-20/LGPL Development Only
    Browser: IE11 version 11.0.9600.18537
    Selenium 2.53.1
    IEDriverServer 2.53.1

Tests run from this environment are not able to find/click elements or input text. I've tried setting nativeEvents to true/false and no luck in either case.
    I ran some tests against the SmartGWT forum as well, and saw the same behavior. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Suggestions?

Code:
    DesiredCapabilities ieCapabilities = DesiredCapabilities.internetExplorer();
    ieCapabilities.setCapability("nativeEvents", true);
    ieCapabilities.setCapability("unexpectedAlertBehaviour", "accept");
    ieCapabilities.setCapability("ignoreProtectedModeSettings", true);
    ieCapabilities.setCapability("disable-popup-blocking", true);
    ieCapabilities.setCapability("enablePersistentHover", false);
    ieCapabilities.setCapability("ignoreZoomSetting", true);
    this.driver = new SmartClientIEDriver(ieCapabilities);

this.driver.get("http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwtee/showcase/");
    driver.findElement(ByScLocator.scLocator("//TreeGrid[ID=\"isc_SideNavTree_0\"]/body/row[nodeTitle=Smart%20GWT%20EE%20Showcase||0]/col[fieldName=nodeTitle||0]"));

Note from this page that the official IEDriver has been tested only against Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1, but no server versions are mentioned. Do you have access to a machine running Windows 7 or a non-server version of Windows - perhaps via a virtual machine?

Beyond that, are you using the 32-bit or 64-bit OS (and matching driver)? What error are you seeing from your sample code?

We don't see any issue running your sample code on Windows 7 SP1 x64 (with the 64-bit InternetExplorerDriver). The call to findElement() returns successfully.

Comment

Working...
    X